Travelling is an exciting and rewarding experience, but it’s important to remember that anything can happen whenever and wherever you are travelling. That’s why it’s essential to make sure you have checked your existing travel insurance policy or taken cover out for your next trip.
Here are five reasons why you need travel insurance:
1. Medical Expenses: Anything can happen when you or your family are travelling, from a minor illness to a significant accident. Travel insurance can provide cover for medical expenses and any other costs associated with illnesses which are covered within the limitations of a policy.
2. Lost or Stolen Items: If your luggage is lost or stolen, you’ll need to replace your items. Travel insurance can help cover the cost of replacing your items. This can also be extended to any sports equipment you may be taking on your trips, such as golf clubs, skis, and snowboards.
3. Holiday Cancellation: If your holiday or trip is cancelled due to you or a family member being ill, a natural disaster, or other unforeseen circumstances (normally defined in the policy wording), travel insurance can help cover any non-refundable expenses. It is important to make sure that the cancellation cover provided is enough to cover the cost of your holiday.
4. Emergency Evacuation: Travel insurance can cover the cost of medical evacuation to a hospital or home if you become ill or injured while travelling, saving you thousands.
5. Peace of Mind: Most importantly, travel insurance can provide peace of mind and allow you to enjoy your trip without worrying about what could go wrong.
Ultimately, travel insurance can help protect you from financial losses and provide you with peace of mind whilst travelling.
At Riskworks we work with many clients to make sure they are adequately protected throughout the year for any travel they or their families may take. We can even extend a household insurance policy to also include your travel insurance requirements during the year all under one policy, reducing time and admin for you.
If you need a single trip or an annual policy, please visit our website for a quotation https://riskworks.b2ctravel.co.uk/quote
To see if this can be incorporated into a home insurance policy, please get in touch with Emma Patrick at 01625 547754 or email at email@example.com